Everything about Celebrities Surrogacy Clinic in India
India is a popular destination for celebrities who wish to undergo surrogacy, thanks to its relatively low cost and the availability of skilled medical professionals.
When it comes to choosing a Celebrities Surrogacy Clinic in India, there are several qualities that you should look for to ensure that you receive the best possible care. Some of these qualities include:
Experienced and Skilled Medical Professionals: Look for a clinic that has a team of experienced doctors, nurses, and embryologists who specialize in fertility treatments and have a proven track record of success in surrogacy procedures. The staff should have the necessary qualifications, certifications, and training to perform the necessary medical procedures and provide high-quality care.
Advanced Technology and Facilities: The clinic should have state-of-the-art facilities and equipment, including advanced fertility treatments like in-vitro fertilization (IVF), pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD), and embryo transfer. The clinic should also have a clean and sterile environment that adheres to international standards.
Transparent and Ethical Practices: Choose a clinic that follows transparent and ethical practices, such as clear communication, informed consent, and fair compensation for surrogate mothers. The clinic should also have a strict screening process for surrogates to ensure their physical and emotional well-being.
Legal Expertise: A reputable surrogacy clinic should have the legal expertise to guide you through the legal requirements and ensure that the surrogacy process is compliant with the relevant laws and regulations in India. The clinic should also provide all necessary documents and paperwork related to the surrogacy process.
Compassionate Care: The clinic should provide compassionate care and support throughout the surrogacy journey, including emotional and psychological support for the intended parents and surrogate mother. The staff should be responsive to your needs and provide you with personalized care and attention.
Overall, it’s essential to choose a surrogacy clinic in India that prioritizes your well-being and provides high-quality care throughout the surrogacy process. By selecting a clinic with these qualities, you can increase your chances of a successful surrogacy journey and a healthy baby.
Surrogacy Bollywood Actors
Bollywood stars who are unable to conceive naturally or do not want to go through pregnancy themselves now have the option of using surrogates. Many popular Bollywood actors have spoken publicly about their own surrogacy experiences, which has increased public understanding and diminished social stigma.
The list of famous Surrogacy Bollywood actors includes:
- Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder: Farah Khan, a well-known director and choreographer, and her husband Shirish Kunder opted for surrogacy to have their triplets, Anya, Diva, and Czar. They have been open about their decision and have spoken about the emotional and ethical considerations involved in the process.
- Sohail Khan and Seema Sachdev: Sohail Khan, the brother of Salman Khan, and his wife Seema Sachdev chose surrogacy to have their second child, Yohan. They have been open about their decision and have spoken about the challenges and rewards of the surrogacy process.
- Lisa Ray and Jason Dehni: Actress Lisa Ray and her husband Jason Dehni opted for surrogacy to have their twin daughters, Sufi and Soleil. They have been vocal about their decision and have emphasized the importance of breaking down taboos surrounding surrogacy.
- Krushna Abhishek and Kashmira Shah: Comedian Krushna Abhishek and his wife Kashmira Shah chose surrogacy to have their twin boys, Rayaan and Krishaang. They have been open about their decision and have spoken about the joy and fulfillment that their children have brought into their lives.
- Sushma Seth: Veteran actress Sushma Seth became a mother at the age of 48 through surrogacy. She has been vocal about her decision and has spoken about the challenges and rewards of becoming a mother at a later age.
Bollywood Surrogacy Celebrities
- Shah Rukh Khan and Gauri Khan: Shah Rukh Khan and his wife Gauri Khan have three children, but they opted for surrogacy to have their youngest child, AbRam. They have been very open about their decision to use a surrogate mother and have spoken about the emotional and ethical considerations involved in the process.
- Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao: Aamir Khan and his wife Kiran Rao also used surrogacy to have their son, Azad. They have spoken publicly about their decision and have emphasized the importance of respecting the surrogate mother’s rights and well-being.
- Tusshar Kapoor: Tusshar Kapoor is a single father who opted for surrogacy to have his son, Laksshya. He has been very vocal about his experience and has shared his journey with his fans on social media.
- Karan Johar: Karan Johar is a filmmaker and producer who became a father through surrogacy. He had his twins, Yash and Roohi, through a surrogate mother and has been very open about his experience, highlighting the importance of breaking down taboos and promoting surrogacy as a viable option for couples who are struggling with infertility.
- Sunny Leone and Daniel Weber: Sunny Leone and her husband Daniel Weber opted for surrogacy to have their three children. They have been very open about their decision and have spoken about the challenges and rewards of the surrogacy process.
Overall, surrogacy has become a popular option for Bollywood actors, and many have used their platform to raise awareness and promote understanding of the procedure. Their openness and honesty have helped to break down taboos. Bollywood Surrogacy Celebrities promotes couples who are struggling with infertility to go for surrogacy and complete their family.
Surrogacy celebrities in Tollywood
Surrogacy has also become a popular option for celebrities in Tollywood, the Telugu-language film industry in India. Here are some Surrogacy celebrities in Tollywood who have chosen surrogacy:
- Ram Charan and Upasana Kamineni Konidela: Ram Charan, a popular Tollywood actor, and his wife Upasana Kamineni Konidela opted for surrogacy to have their first child, a boy named Aadhya. They have been open about their decision and have spoken about the emotional and practical aspects of the surrogacy process.
- Nandamuri Balakrishna and Vasundhara Devi: Nandamuri Balakrishna, a well-known actor in Tollywood, and his wife Vasundhara Devi chose surrogacy to have their son, Nandamuri Mokshagna Teja. They have been vocal about their decision and have emphasized the importance of respecting the surrogate mother’s rights and well-being.
- Akkineni Nagarjuna and Amala Akkineni: Akkineni Nagarjuna, a popular actor in Tollywood, and his wife Amala Akkineni opted for surrogacy to have their son, Akhil Akkineni. They have been open about their decision and have spoken about the challenges and rewards of the surrogacy process.
- Krishnam Raju and Shyamala Devi: Krishnam Raju, a veteran actor in Tollywood, and his wife Shyamala Devi became parents through surrogacy at the age of 66. They have been vocal about their decision and have spoken about the joy and fulfillment that their son, Sai Ram, has brought into their lives.
- Mohan Babu and Nirmala Devi: Mohan Babu, an actor and producer in Tollywood, and his wife Nirmala Devi chose surrogacy to have their daughter, Lakshmi Manchu. They have been open about their decision and have spoken about the importance of breaking down taboos surrounding surrogacy.
Benefits of surrogacy
Surrogacy can have several benefits for intended parents who are unable to conceive a child naturally. Here are some potential benefits of surrogacy:
Biological connection: Surrogacy can allow for a biological connection between the intended parent(s) and the child. In cases where the intended mother is unable to carry a pregnancy due to medical issues, surrogacy can provide an opportunity for her to still have a biological child.
Control over the pregnancy: With surrogacy, the intended parent(s) can have control over the pregnancy, including the selection of the surrogate and the management of the pregnancy. This can provide a sense of security and peace of mind for the intended parents.
Emotional benefits: Surrogacy can provide emotional benefits for intended parents who have struggled with infertility or pregnancy loss. It can be a source of hope and joy and can provide a sense of fulfillment in starting a family.
Legal clarity: Surrogacy can provide legal clarity in terms of parental rights and responsibilities. In most cases, the intended parents are recognized as the legal parents of the child, which can provide a sense of security and stability for the family.
Flexibility: Surrogacy can be a flexible option for starting a family, as it can accommodate a variety of family structures, including single parents, same-sex couples, and couples with infertility issues.
When surrogacy is the right choice
Surrogacy can be a viable option for individuals and couples who are unable to conceive a child naturally and have exhausted other fertility treatments. Here are some situations where surrogacy may be the right choice:
Medical issues: If an intended parent has a medical condition that prevents them from carrying a pregnancy to term, surrogacy can be a viable option. This can include issues such as uterine abnormalities, recurrent miscarriages, or a history of preterm labor.
Infertility: If an intended parent has been diagnosed with infertility, surrogacy can be a pathway to parenthood. This can include issues such as low sperm count, endometriosis, or polycystic ovary syndrome.
Same-sex couples: For same-sex male couples, surrogacy may be the only way to have a biological child. For same-sex female couples, one partner may choose to provide the eggs for surrogacy while the other carries the pregnancy.
Single parents: Surrogacy can be a pathway to parenthood for individuals who wish to have a child but are not in a partnership.
Genetic concerns: In cases where an intended parent has a genetic condition that they do not want to pass on to their child, surrogacy can provide a way to have a biological child without passing on the condition.
It is important to note that surrogacy is a complex and emotional process, and the decision to pursue surrogacy should be made carefully and with the support of medical and mental health professionals. It is also important to ensure that all parties involved, including the surrogate mother, fully understand the process and their roles in the surrogacy journey.