The Many Benefits That Come with Surrogacy treatment in Dubai
In the process of Surrogacy treatment in Dubai, a woman who is known as a surrogate mother volunteers to keep the baby in her womb for the couple who is unable to maintain the baby in theirs. After the kid is born, the surrogate mother gives the child back to the woman who was the baby’s biological mother. The term “surrogacy treatment“ refers to the practice in which a couple’s child is carried for the whole of the gestational period by another woman who is not the biological mother of the pair.
Low cost Surrogacy Center in Dubai
Usually, surrogacy treatment is considered to be expensive. But if you are looking for a low-cost surrogacy center in Dubai, you must consider U S Fertility Center. The following are the steps followed in the treatment.
- To begin, a comprehensive inquiry of the medical and personal background of the surrogate mother is carried out as the first stage in the process. A database may also include information on prior IVF cycles as well as obstetric treatment history. The intending parents can choose the surrogate mother they want to carry their child from among the many available options in the database.
- To find the ideal surrogate for their intended mother, commissioning parents would often utilize criteria like age, skin color, eye color, height, and weight while searching for a surrogate to work with. Following the selection of a surrogate, the beginning of the paperwork process commences, along with the provision of direction for treatment methods, and the opening of an escrow account.
- After that step, the surrogate and the woman whose baby will be carried by her are both given medicine to synchronize their menstrual cycles. In this part of the process, the surrogate mother is put through a series of screening procedures, including a hysteroscopy, an ultra-sonography, a pap smear, a trial transfer, and a psychological assessment to determine whether or not she is dedicated to the process.
- Fertility physicians who are monitoring the follicular activity will commence ovarian stimulation in the expectant mother to increase the rate at which mature eggs are produced. If oral drugs like estrogen and progesterone are not successful in developing the lining of the uterus, hormonal injections may be used instead.
- The genetic mother, who will also serve as the egg donor for the surrogacy operation, will have her oocysts removed while she is under the influence of general anesthesia. Through an in vitro fertilization (IVF) or an intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) technique, the sperm is collected from the male partner, and the eggs are fertilized outside of the body.
The embryo is then transferred to the uterus of a surrogate mother. After 14 days have passed since the embryo transfer, a pregnancy test is performed. If the result is positive, the IVF clinic ensures that the surrogate mother receives enough care for the next nine months until the baby is born.
Who Requires Surrogacy treatment in Dubai?
Questions like these could be running through your head if you are doing all in your power to have a child naturally, without resorting to any kind of assisted reproduction technology. When a female patient cannot carry a child to its full term due to medical reasons, the option of surrogacy as a form of assisted reproduction is seen as a viable alternative. When this occurs, the embryo that was formed as a result of the fertilization of the female eggs with the male sperm is placed in the womb of a surrogate mother, who then takes the kid to full term and gives birth to the infant.